OCAJP 8 (1Z0-808)
Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer I
Starting from Java 7, the OCJP exam became the OCPJP. And to have the possibility to take it, you should first pass the OCAJP exam. The OCAJP 8 is the last version of this exam. This exam verifies the basic knowledge of Java language: handling exceptions, working with Java data types, flow controls, principles of the OOP and so on. What is the difference between OCAJP 8 and the previous version OCAJP 7? The are added lambda expressions, new Dates and Time API, wrapper classes topics. All the details of the 1Z0-808 exam can be found on the Oracle site.
How to Prepare for OCAJP 8 Certification Exam?
Recommended books are:
- OCA / OCP Practice Tests: Exam 1Z0-808 and Exam 1Z0-809 by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff has only 1Z0-809 and 1Z0-808 mock exam questions.
- OCA: Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-808 by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff.
- OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Certification Guide by Mala Gupta.
- A Programmer's Guide to Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) by Khalid Mughal.
- OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) (Oracle Press).
- Nailing 1Z0-808.
The ExamClouds published articles, tests and questions which can be a good OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I 1Z0-808 study guide.
If you have some questions, propositions or found a mistake, write a comment to the corresponded question or an article.